Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Open Day

I enjoyed about this post is it was a happy memory.
The challenging thing was to deiced out of cooking or. wood that had a pitcher.
I over came the challenge thing by doing wood post.
I picked this post because it was fun.




At Wesley Intermediate School open day year 6 students split into 2 groups.Red and blue I was in the red group we went to the wood Room.I did my first i was a bit hard at first but i did it.Later i had to put glass and headphones on i was scared to try because i thought the Neil was going to cut my finger.But the girl mess it up but i sand paper and filed it and it was a bit better and i  went to put patterns on it    
IMG_0482.JPG

4 comments:

  1. Good post and reflection Cruz. Did you edit your writing before you posted it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same thing but it is great to see that you explained more than I excepted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to see you enjoying your self at WIS work shop

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.