Pages

Thursday 6 August 2015

Potty Pets

I chose this poem because it is a fun poem.
The challenging thing was making up animals to put together.
I got past the challenging thing by asking for help.
I enjoyed adding the bit what the animals do.
My nana likes putting pets together because it’s funny.
  


My nana potty about pets  
She breeds them and she cross breeds them     She crossed a whale with a rooster  
Now we’ve got a whaster  
it’s fun but it likes to get wasted on  ice cream          
She cross a gorilla with a poodle  
Now we’ve got a goroodle          
it awesome but it does more gorilla tricks than a poodle


She cross a spider with a monkey now we have a sponkey and i don’t know what it does

2 comments:

  1. Nice poem Cruz but how did you come up of the idea to put animals together.I like the way you used your capital letters at the start of poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great poetry Cruz! I really enjoyed reading this and wonder what a Sponkey looks like. Would it be an eight legged monkey? Remember to check your layout when posting and get rid of any spaces that are not needed. Can't wait to see more of your work soon.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.